Treats for the sweet tooth!
As if you needed another reason to bake one...
• Coconut banana bread • This bread is healthy and tasty – perfect for a lunchbox treat!
• Chocolate bread pudding • Rich and gooey bread pudding is real weekend comfort food.
• Potato koeksisters • A delicious twist on a traditional treat!
• Quick cherry cheesecake • A no-baking dessert that’s effortless to prepare.
• Cinnamon and ginger fudge squares • These delectably sweet treats are so easy to make.
Banana and cinnamon smiley muffins - the perfect cure for the back-to-school blues!
• Low-carb berry cheesecake • A low-carb lifestyle doesn't have to be limiting - and this recipe proves it!
Moist and luxurious, this banana cake will satisfy any sweet tooth. It’s one of our favourite cakes.
Stock up on these chocolate oat and coconut cakes with their chocolate icing for school holidays or bake a batch when you have a large crowd to cater for.
This is a great snack to keep in a jar for between-meal snacks.
Flapjacks are not usually part of a weight-reduction plan but these are featherlight, high in fibre and low in fat.
Spoil guests with a tea-time treat that has everything – from a light and airy orange-flavoured cake base to a rich chocolate ganache topping!
From incredible real-life stories to trusted expert advice, delicious budget-friendly dishes to the latest in South African news – get your YOU fix every day.
These mix-and-bake cookies couldn’t be easier to make. They’re soft and chewy, and loved by kids and adults alike.
Perfect portable desserts! We tweaked this classic Italian layered dish and made it in jars so they’re easy to take on a picnic.