• Boerewors meatballs • Turn boerewors into meatballs to serve with a saucy pasta.
• Good old-fashioned chocolate pudding • Enjoy with custard and ice cream!
• Mince couscous salad • Quick and easy comfort food that’s actually good for you.
• Sweet n’ sour stir-fry • This is a delicious way to eat your daily quota of vegetables. Vary the ingredients to suit your family’s tastes.
• Cheesy chicken bake • A hearty, one-pot supper to add to your recipe book.
• Potato koeksisters • A delicious twist on a traditional treat!
• Pink lamingtons • Would you believe you can make these treats in the microwave?
• Onion quiche • A great recipe to help you use up those onions in the basket.
Banana and cinnamon smiley muffins - the perfect cure for the back-to-school blues!
Cape curry with sambals and poppadums