Thanks for stopping by :)
This list is for the creation and delivery of DIGITAL FILE for your own printing. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE REQUIRED.
EDIT RIGHT IN YOUR BROWSER WITH OUR PROGRAM
Print your own beautiful birthday invitations with this wonderful template. These invitations templates are easy to edit using our design application right in your browser. Just edit any of the text for your invitation, print them out on any card stock paper, and send them on their way! You don't need any software or special fonts. Why pay more when you can get the same professional results yourself?
TRY DEMO THIS TEMPLATE RIGHT NOW
Check out this template in our demo area and play around with it before you purchase!
Copy and paste the link below in your browser:
You will receive an email from corjl.com immediately after payment is complete, with the link to your editable templates.
You will not receive anything in the mail (No Waiting - Instant Editing!)
1. Open file using our design application right in your browser.
2. Edit text and colors, move object around
3. Print on any card stock paper and cut on trim lines
4. You are NOT allowed to altered the image
You can print these invitations on any 8.5" x 11" card stock paper of your choice. We recommend a nice heavy card stock for highest quality feel (80lb+). You can print these right on your own printer or have them printed at Staples®. Office Max®, Office Depot® or any other professional print shop that accepts PDF files. We recommend having these professionally printed because they will use a lot of color ink. The colors you see on your computer screen may print slightly different on paper. Test print one page first.
Invitations use an A7 size (5 1/4 x 7 1/4) envelope
You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing, distribution, and commercial use of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited.
1. Purchase the template (no need to download any files!)
2. Within minutes you will receive an email from corjl.com with a link to access your templates
3. Make all your changes you need, Save in JPG/PNG/PDF, and Download
4. Cut and Print or have professionally printed!
• This list is for digital files only and NOT for actual print products.
• Because of different calibrations and printer settings, the output colors may vary.
• Refunds can not be given after the delivery of digital images due to the nature of the product.
• All copyrights and trademarks of character images used belong to their respective owners and are not for sale. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership of the characters used in my design. This list is for the time / effort used to create and personalize your stuff.
• There will be no copyright releases from me, so make sure the printing company you use does not require any of these.
You can save your files and come back to our web app at any time and continue editing your template.
It will always be available to you. Enjoy!
Ships from and sold by