Explore Petri Dish, Confidence, and more!

* * * Fashion jibba jabba! Your supplier sending you a mail with the request to confirm the suggested MOQ's? YIIIKKKESSS! Get yourself clear on the lingo used within the industry by using our free glossary > tap link in bio * * *   #fashion #lingo #fashionbusiness #fashionpreneur #support #diy #glossary #howto #basics #essentials #fashiondesigner #productdesigner #creativebusiness #coachtogrowth #koaipower #confidence

* * * Fashion jibba jabba! Your supplier sending you a mail with the request to confirm the suggested MOQ's? YIIIKKKESSS! Get yourself clear on the lingo used within the industry by using our free glossary > tap link in bio * * * #fashion #lingo #fashionbusiness #fashionpreneur #support #diy #glossary #howto #basics #essentials #fashiondesigner #productdesigner #creativebusiness #coachtogrowth #koaipower #confidence

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake (Dust Jacket)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake made in the ONE pan! Creamy peanut butter cheesecake bakes on top of a fudgy chocolate cake for the ultimate dessert

Planning a new product or service launch? Elle & Co share 11 ways to create hype around it to maximise sales and profits! Perfect for bloggers and online entrepreneurs who want to launch with a bang.

11 Ways to Create Hype Around a New Launch

* * * Happy Monday Vibes! How you feel reflects in your actions, and your actions reflect in the soul of your brand/label. Make sure your vibe is honest, respectful and filled with love, than 50% of the work is already done! Have a great start of the week my fellow Rock-stars! * * *    #entrepreneur #vibe #tribe #fashionbusiness #fashionpreneur #lovewhatyoudo #honest #respect #diy #koaipower #essentials #label #creativebusiness #inspiredaily

* * * Happy Monday Vibes! How you feel reflects in your actions, and your actions reflect in the soul of your brand/label. Make sure your vibe is honest, respectful and filled with love, than 50% of the work is already done! Have a great start of the week my fellow Rock-stars! * * * #entrepreneur #vibe #tribe #fashionbusiness #fashionpreneur #lovewhatyoudo #honest #respect #diy #koaipower #essentials #label #creativebusiness #inspiredaily

Trello is a great project organizing app all on it's own, but did you know that you can use Trello as a blog editorial calendar too? Find out how I did it! Plus, get a free template to set yours up too!

How I Use Trello as a Blog Editorial Calendar

* * * INDUSTRY INSIGHTS - How can the competition make your business grow? Tap Tap >> https://koai-lab.com/high-five-your-competition/ * * *    #article #strategy #crush #your #competition #startupbusiness #corporate #fashion #fashionbusiness #fashiondesigner #productdesigner #creativebusiness #coachtogrowth #koaipower #essentials #basics

* * * INDUSTRY INSIGHTS - How can the competition make your business grow? Tap Tap >> https://koai-lab.com/high-five-your-competition/ * * * #article #strategy #crush #your #competition #startupbusiness #corporate #fashion #fashionbusiness #fashiondesigner #productdesigner #creativebusiness #coachtogrowth #koaipower #essentials #basics

* * * Many of you are in the phase of finding suppliers, connecting with partners, searching investors, and maybe even hiring people to strengthen & grow your business. Remember that 70% of the whole hiring process is based on your gut. When your gut says 'YES' and the other 30% delivers strong skills versus the tasks ahead - a match made in heaven! You both will be satisfied, win-win situation  * * *   #connecting #gut #winwin #strategy #fashionpreneur #strength #startupbusiness #corporate…

* * * Many of you are in the phase of finding suppliers, connecting with partners, searching investors, and maybe even hiring people to strengthen & grow your business. Remember that 70% of the whole hiring process is based on your gut. When your gut says 'YES' and the other 30% delivers strong skills versus the tasks ahead - a match made in heaven! You both will be satisfied, win-win situation * * * #connecting #gut #winwin #strategy #fashionpreneur #strength #startupbusiness #corporate…

Huh....have YOU done your research? Nah - you haven't even read the bible! LMFAO - Blithering idiots.

Paul died in AD 67 and Spain was founded in but the logic is the same. I guess the men who wrote Christian religious texts didn't think people would ever not be ignorant and reliant on them for information.

We'll be sleeping in on Sundays while you're hearing the same sermon over and over again

Atheist's will be celebrating life, whilst you are in church celebrating death!

Human by Evolution. Humanist by Choice.  I believe in real living creatures, not made up fairy tales from a book men wrote to control others, to me the bible is evil and false....

Human by Evolution. Humanist by Choice. I believe in real living creatures, not made up fairy tales from a book men wrote to control others, to me the bible is evil and false.

Excellent parenting tip regardless of view point.

Yip my son asked about Adam and Eve so I grabbed the bible and started reading it to him.

Shop online www.senegence.com.au/lovelylusciouslips Or check out my info, pics & videos on my FB page https://m.facebook.com/mel.independantdistributor.lipsense

Shop online www.senegence.com.au/lovelylusciouslips Or check out my info, pics & videos on my FB page https://m.facebook.com/mel.independantdistributor.lipsense

Learn about power psychology and use the power of colour in your design.

The Power of Colour in Design

Learn about power psychology and use the power of colour in your design.

Pinterest
Search