• 50 g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
• 2 tsp nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
• 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
• 1 tsp flaxseeds / chia seeds, optional
• 7 g (1 tsp) cocoa powder
• 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
• 30 g (2 tbsp) Greek yogurt (or firm yogurt of choice, also vegan)
• 120 ml (1/2 cup) milk of choice
• 1 tsp coconut or brown sugar
• Combine oats, nut butter, sweetener of choice, seeds (optional), ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, pinch salt. Add firm yogurt, milk of choice and stir to combine.
• Set 3 tbsp of oat mixture aside and mix with cocoa powder. Transfer 3/4 overnight oats to a glass or bowl, add the cocoa oat mixture and cover with the remaining oats.
• Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
• Before serving, mix cinnamon with coconut or sugar and sprinkle over the oats.