Explore these ideas and more!

Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life! Prov.4:23 , 1Sam 16:7,1King 3:9,1Chron. 28:9,Ps. 19:14,44:21,  51:10, 17,Ps. 119:11

The Rules For Being Human

The rules for being human. Handed down from ancient sanskrit The rules for being human. Handed down from ancient sanskrit

“I hope to arrive to my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.” - Atticus

20 Cute, Funny Love Quotes To Make Him Laugh Again After You Have A Fight

While driving home in Arkansas, Alicia saw a man pedaling his bike and carrying 10 dogs in a makeshift trailer. Neither Alicia nor the man had any idea their encounter would change their lives forever. Click on picture to see this wonderful story--RE PIN

Homeless Man Saves 10 Stray Dogs, Receives Incredible Act Of Kindness

Homeless Man Traveling Across USA With 11 Stray Dogs He Rescued Gets A Helping Hand From Strangers

Sincronicity

There is no such thing as chance in our incredible Universe. The coincidences and synchronicities are carefully orchestrated by your guides. Synchronicity is also a reminder to you that all things happen in divine timing.

"Liberals With Guns!"     99% TRUE!!!.................the other 1% are in the institutions already. It's only 2 minutes long.     http://www.youtube.com/embed/FeTCkoXslsE?rel=0

Who commits the most brutally violent crimes in America? You might be surprised.

Pinterest
Search