Flourless Vegan Brownies - Healthy Snacks - Healthy Desserts
Published on March 9, 2022
🍫 FLOURLESS VEGAN BROWNIES 👇🏼
- •📌 Save this recipe to make it later!
These brownies are super-healthy, yet rich and chocolatey. They are very quick to make, and the ingredients are easy to get a hold of.
- •- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- •- 1/2 cup (140g) any nut butter, I used almond
- •- 1/3 cup (30g) @naturesheartuk cacao powder
- •- 2 tbsp @naturesheartuk coconut sugar
- •- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- •- 50g vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- •1️⃣ Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan. Line a 20cm tray with baking paper.
- •2️⃣ In a bowl mix bananas, nut butter, coconut sugar, cacao powder (sieve it to get rid of lumps) and baking soda.
- •3️⃣ Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with vegan chocolate drops (optional).
- •4️⃣ Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely. Slice and enjoy!