CLEAN EATING RECIPES | CLEAN EATING MEAL IDEAS | CLEAN EATING SNACKS | FULL DAY OF EATING HEALTHY
Published on August 28, 2022
I’ve had some major migraine and hormone imbalances for the past year. After trying everything but my diet, I decided it was time I tried correcting the things I put in my belly. Previous to this I was on a keto diet for four years and LOVED it. Previous to keto I was clean eating, but without measuring and looking at macros. I’m using the Lose It app to track and scan all my foods for ingredients.
For more lifestyle and motherhood content find me on IG!
Here’s what I had yesterday + a few tips if you’re looking to eat clean:
- •1/2 sprouted oats
- •1/8 cup blueberries
- •1/2 small banana
- •3 sliced strawberries
- •25 raisins
- •Drizzle of keto sugar free honey
- •small apple
- •1/2 cup plain green yogurt (I sweeten it with vanilla stevia and it tastes 💯💯)
- •1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- •Lettuce wraps with turkey, ham, cheese, mayo, mustard
- •1/4 cup carrots
- •Remaining bell peppers from fridge
- •Chocolate protein pudding (made from eggs and is SOOOOO good. Comment if you want the recipe!)
- •Cutie/small tangerine
- •(I didn’t have an afternoon snack in this video because I knew I was having a big dinner, but I love apple chips, dried fruit, paleo bars, protein shakes, etc)
- •Went to a Flower Child restaurant and had chicken, gluten free mac and cheese, and corn + quinoa
- •Made a banana oat spice cake (gluten free) topped with raisins. It’s to die for!!