Napoléon’s signet ring Etienne Nitot (today: Chaumet) - c. 1809 This is the only remaining example of ten similar rings commissioned by Napoléon. The Emperor gave this one to the Commander of his Honor Guard, Hans de Bruyère of Nimegue, during his honeymoon with Marie-Louise in September 1810. Historical Provenance - Commander Hans de Bruyere family collection 10.5 Carat of diamonds with additional brilliants in gold.
GREEN TOURMALINE AND DIAMOND BROOCH, VERDURA, 1948. The brooch designed as a curling ribbon tendril framing an emerald-cut tourmaline weighing approximately 7.50 carats, completed by baguette and calibré-cut tourmalines, the inside fold of the ribbon and the baton terminals pavé set with small round diamonds, signed Verdura.