Fallsville, OH (Highland County) - Fallsville Lane, currently unmarked & cut off from traffic, leads to the ghost town that once had a grist mill & about a dozen houses on 3 streets. The last resident passed away in
Glen Este, OH (Clermont County) - An abandoned farmstead next to Ivy Pointe Blvd. (Ferguson Dr.) on land originally settled by Gottlieb Aicholtz (1839 - 1923). Two of the other AIcholtz farmhouses still stand on Aicholtz Rd. One built in 1895 & another behind it built in 1866.