Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore Bulletproof V and more!

Lol If you ever hear screaming in a BTS video there is a 95% chance that its J-Hope. The other 5% is V.

But why is Yoongi an accurate description of me - my headphones are gaming headphones so they're giant