Explore All Saints, Cathedral and more!

RP: Interior All Saints Cathedral (Anglican), AKLAVIK, NWT, Canada, PU-1951

RP: Interior All Saints Cathedral (Anglican), AKLAVIK, NWT, Canada, PU-1951

All Saint's Cathedral (Anglican) , AKLAVIK , N.W.T. , Canada , 30s - Delcampe.com

All Saint's Cathedral (Anglican) , AKLAVIK , N.W.T. , Canada , 30s - Delcampe.com

RP: Hay River Anglican Mission , N.W.T. , Canada , 00-10s

RP: Hay River Anglican Mission , N.W.T. , Canada , 00-10s

RP: Anglican Mission , AKLAVIK , N.W.T. , Canada , PU-1951

RP: Anglican Mission , AKLAVIK , N.W.T. , Canada , PU-1951

RP:The Anglican Mission , HAY RIVER , N.W.T. , Canada , 00-10s - Delcampe.com

RP:The Anglican Mission , HAY RIVER , N.W.T. , Canada , 00-10s - Delcampe.com

RP: Indian Woman stripping Birch Bark , HAY RIVER , NWT , Canada , 10-20s Item# SCVIEW358409 (253528647)

RP: Indian Woman stripping Birch Bark , HAY RIVER , NWT , Canada , 10-20s Item# SCVIEW358409 (253528647)

RP: Street view toward Catholic Church , FORT GOOD HOPE , NWT , Canada , 10-20s Item# SCVIEW358575 (253559238)

RP: Street view toward Catholic Church , FORT GOOD HOPE , NWT , Canada , 10-20s Item# SCVIEW358575 (253559238)

Downtown, YELLOWKNIFE, NWT, Canada, 50-60s

Details about Downtown, YELLOWKNIFE, NWT, Canada, 50-60s

Downtown, YELLOWKNIFE, NWT, Canada, 50-60s

RP: Mine near Yellowknife , N.W.T. , Canada , PU-1960 - Delcampe.com

RP: Mine near Yellowknife , N.W.T. , Canada , PU-1960 - Delcampe.com

Hay River known as "the Hub of the North," is a town in the Northwest Territories, Canada, located on the south shore of Great Slave Lake, at the mouth of the Hay River. The area has been in use by First Nations, known as the Long Spear people, as far back as 7000 BC. According to the Legislative Assembly of the Northwest Territories the first buildings were those of the Hudson's Bay Company in 1868 followed by a Roman Catholic Mission in 1869 and an Anglican Mission in 1894.

Hay River known as "the Hub of the North," is a town in the Northwest Territories, Canada, located on the south shore of Great Slave Lake, at the mouth of the Hay River. The area has been in use by First Nations, known as the Long Spear people, as far back as 7000 BC. According to the Legislative Assembly of the Northwest Territories the first buildings were those of the Hudson's Bay Company in 1868 followed by a Roman Catholic Mission in 1869 and an Anglican Mission in 1894.

Pinterest
Search