Former Lehigh Valley Transit Jewett Car Company trolley car 801 is under restoration at the Electric City Trolley Museum. This trolley car was constructed in 1912 and had plied LVT rails between Allentown and Philadelphia until 1939.
PCC streetcar # 1061, built in 1948 by St.Louis Car Co. for Philadelphia Transportation Co. and running in San Francisco since 1992 is painted in beautiful red and orange in tribute to the Pacific Electric Southern California. It is rounding the very sharp curve from the Steuart Street in the Market Street, with the famous historic Southern Pacific Building from 1916, also known as "The Landmark" in the background.
Brill Master Unit No. 78 was built in 1932 and served the Philadelphia & West Chester Traction Company and its successor, the Philadelphia Suburban Transit Company. This classic car is seen on the McClane School Loop, near the Trolley Display Building.