Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Explore Pants Skirts, Closet Organization and more!

Apparently these are awesome and have clips for pants/skirts

from Poppytalk

9 New IKEA Hacks + Ideas

Turn some shelf brackets literally upside down and let your clothes, shoes and jewelry become part of the decor


Closet Confidential: 5 easy tips to an organized closet When you think of the 80-20 rule your closet is the last thing that comes to mind! But it is true the 80-20 rule does apply. Many of us subconsciously wear only 20% of clothes we own and ignore or forget about the remaining 80%. This is largely because we fall back on our tried and true closet pieces that we wear over and over again and often times in the exact combination. One of the easiest ways to change this and effortlessly put…

from Ice Cream Inspiration

Transform Your Home, Transform Your Life Challenge-Week 5-Pants and Skirts

Do you know the proper way to fold and store your pants so you can tell at a glance exactly what you have? Learn the KonMari method of organization for your clothes and have the prettiest drawers in town!

from Listotic

50 Brilliant, Easy & Cheap Storage Ideas (lots of tips and tricks)

50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.


Hang up cutting mats.... this would be so much better than my current method of leaning it against the wall.


The Double Nickel Quilt;s sewing room. Love this idea for organizing cutting mats!


Fashion Advice & Style Tips on How to Look Chic | Current Fashion Trends, Shopping Tips & Chic Outfit Ideas

Tutorial: Stabilizing and gathering knits with clear elastic (…and the book comes out in one week!)  |  Coletterie


Black Friction Pant & Skirt Hangers - Set of 3

Paper Storage AND great idea for hanging seasonal yard flags♥ More