Go Fish! This is a fun, modern quilt pattern that is comprised mostly of half square triangles. This tested pattern contains detailed instructions and diagrams, making it a breeze to piece. Works well with prints, solids or a combination of both!
• use of rotary cutter, ruler and mat
Included in this pattern:
-Full color photo and diagrams
-Detailed fabric requirements
-Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
This pattern makes a generous lap quilt or a twin size quilt (approx. 60" x 76").
This is a PDF pattern and is available for immediate download. A print copy is available by request for a nominal fee.
This pattern is for personal use only.
Please do not share the instructions with others.
• 6 solids and/or prints 1/2 yard of each (for water)
• 3 solids and/or prints fat quarter, 18" x 21" of each (for fish)
• 2 1/2 yards (for background)
• approx. 4 yards (for backing)
• 2/3 yards (for binding)
Ships from and sold by