Blue Eyed Maid
The Tabard Inn, Borough High Street, London. First established in 1307 and destroyed by fire in the 17th Century.
The King's Head Inn, Borough High Street, 1885
Old Kings Head
The George ~ Borough High Street ~
«The Old Fountain, Minories, London. Built c. (1480), demolished (1793). Taken from Walter Thornbury’s Old & New London (1873)».
Newsagent and Hairdresser at 152 Strand, c.1910
The Grapes, Limehouse. An historic riverside pub dating from 1585 and still in business today.