Explore The Humanity, Setting Boundaries and more!

Explore related topics

We all need forgiveness so it's beneficial to humble ourselves and forgive others. Yesterday I posted some inspirations for setting boundaries and valuing your self-worth in light of people that hurt you. When you take those concepts and marry them to the concept of forgiveness you have a formula for balance deeper connections and increased satisfaction! And He knows best!  . And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed that is of the matters [requiring] determination. {Qur'an 42:43} . The…

We all need forgiveness so it's beneficial to humble ourselves and forgive others. Yesterday I posted some inspirations for setting boundaries and valuing your self-worth in light of people that hurt you. When you take those concepts and marry them to the concept of forgiveness you have a formula for balance deeper connections and increased satisfaction! And He knows best! . And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed that is of the matters [requiring] determination. {Qur'an 42:43} . The…

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The best day that the sun has risen upon is Friday. On it Adam was created on it he entered Paradise and on it he was expelled from it. And the Hour will not be established except on Friday. Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 1 Book 4 Hadith 1 #hadithoftheday

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The best day that the sun has risen upon is Friday. On it Adam was created on it he entered Paradise and on it he was expelled from it. And the Hour will not be established except on Friday. Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 1 Book 4 Hadith 1 #hadithoftheday

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A woman may not fast a day  other than in the month of Ramadan  while her husband is present except with his permission. (Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 2 Book 8 Hadith 101)  #hadīthoftheday

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A woman may not fast a day other than in the month of Ramadan while her husband is present except with his permission. (Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 2 Book 8 Hadith 101) #hadīthoftheday

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (r.a) Allah's Messenger said:  “The key to Paradise is Salat, and the key to Salat is Wudu.” -[Jami Tirmidhi: Hadith number 4]   #Hadith #Hadees #Tirmidhi #Muslim #Islam #Musalman #اردو

Narrated by Jabir bin 'Abdullah (r.a) Allah's Messenger said: “The key to Paradise is Salat, and the key to Salat is Wudu.” -[Jami Tirmidhi: Hadith number 4] #Hadith #Hadees #Tirmidhi #Muslim #Islam #Musalman #اردو

BLOOD MONEY  Narrated Amr bin Shuaib:  From his father from his grandfather that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Whoever kills [a believer] deliberately he is handed over to the guardians of the one killed. If they wish to they have him killed and if they wish to they take the blood-money. That is thirty Hiqqah thirty Jadhaahs and forty pregnant camels. Whatever (amount more) they require from him than that is for them (if they choose). THat is because of the severity of blood-money…

BLOOD MONEY Narrated Amr bin Shuaib: From his father from his grandfather that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Whoever kills [a believer] deliberately he is handed over to the guardians of the one killed. If they wish to they have him killed and if they wish to they take the blood-money. That is thirty Hiqqah thirty Jadhaahs and forty pregnant camels. Whatever (amount more) they require from him than that is for them (if they choose). THat is because of the severity of blood-money…

I am from Ali... None should represent me... Jami' al-Tirmidhi  Book Reference: Volume 6, Chapter 20, Hadith 3719  Online Reference: sunnah.com/urn/635990 -----------------------------

I am from Ali... None should represent me... Jami' al-Tirmidhi Book Reference: Volume 6, Chapter 20, Hadith 3719 Online Reference: sunnah.com/urn/635990 -----------------------------

“Account to yourself before you are called to account.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Qiyama (Judgement); 25]

“Account to yourself before you are called to account.” [Tirmidhi, Al-Qiyama (Judgement); 25]

PUNISHMENT  Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: O you people! You recite this Ayah: Take care of yourselves! If you follow the guidance no harm shall come to you. I indeed heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: When the people see the wrongdoer and they do not take him by the hand then soon Allah shall envelope you in a punishment from him.' Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 4 Book 33 Hadith 11  #hadithoftheday

PUNISHMENT Abu Bakr As-Siddiq said: O you people! You recite this Ayah: Take care of yourselves! If you follow the guidance no harm shall come to you. I indeed heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: When the people see the wrongdoer and they do not take him by the hand then soon Allah shall envelope you in a punishment from him.' Jami at-Tirmidhi Vol. 4 Book 33 Hadith 11 #hadithoftheday

Pinterest
Search