Meyer Circle Fountain, in the median of Ward Parkway at Meyer Blvd. Purchased by J. C. Nichols in Venice, Italy in the early 1920's - the sculpture dates to 1700's. The fountain is named for the three mythological sea horses perched atop the stone pyramid. The horses support a fluted saucer which has a carved lion's head which spouts water as the saucer fills. The middle tier has 3 cherubs holding an identical smaller saucer. It is considered the city's most elaborate fountain.