Explore The Princess, Princess Of Wales, and more!

British Royal Jewels: King Khalid Diamond Necklace

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: Diana The Princess of Wales wearing The King Khalid Diamond Necklace

Artemisia's Royal Jewels, purchased from Cartier, acquired by Queen Elizabeth in 1947 as a wedding gift.  A long chain of 38 diamonds with a diamond encrusted strap, the center of the necklace is pave set with a detachable double drop pendant, 13 emerald cut diamonds and a pear shaped drop.

Diamond and platinum necklace. A wedding present from the Nizam of Hyderabad to Princess Elizabeth in the necklace was remodelled from an earlier Cartier piece.

The Andamooka Opal was presented to Queen Elizabeth II in the 1950s on the occasion of her first visit to Australia. It was discovered in Andamooka, South Australia, an historic opal mining town. The opal was cut polished by John Altmann to a weight of 203 carats and was set with diamonds in an 18K white gold necklace.

The Andamooka Opal is a famous opal that was presented to Queen Elizabeth II in the on the occasion of her first visit to Australia. It was discovered in Andamooka, South Australia. The opal was cut and polished by John Altmann to a weight of 203 carats.

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Queen Mother's Pearl of the Dee Brooch. As a gift to mark her 100th birthday, the Salmon and Trout Association commissioned this brooch for Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother from goldsmith Rachel Jeffrey.

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Queen Mother's Pearl of the Dee Brooch. As a gift to mark her birthday, the Salmon and Trout Association commissioned this brooch for Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother from goldsmith Rachel Jeffrey.

The Brazilian Aquamarine and Diamond Tiara; circa 1957, created by Garrards. Shown in it's original form which consisted of three upright rectangular stones mounted on a simple platinum band. Worn by HM Queen Elizabeth II of England. (photo 1 of 2)

The Brazilian Aquamarine and Diamond Tiara; circa created by Garrards. Shown in it's original form which consisted of three upright rectangular stones mounted on a simple platinum band. Worn by HM Queen Elizabeth II of England. (photo 1 of

#10 the Iveagh Gloucester Tiara - It was a wedding gift from Lord and Lady Iveagh to Queen Mary who later gave it to the Duchess of Gloucester

the Iveagh Gloucester Tiara - It was a wedding gift from Lord and Lady Iveagh to Queen Mary who later gave it to the Duchess of Gloucester

1985-04-03 Diana and Charles open the Wolfson Galleries of Classical Sculpture and Inscriptions at the British Museum in London

1985 04 03 Diana and Charles open the Wolfson Galleries of Classical Sculpture and Inscriptions at the British Museum in London

Pinterest
Search