This design of the soldier poster has the same texture but I have used photoshop to edited some of the colours like pink and red. I also used cutout versions of the poppy and used a different transparency blend for the soldier.
The soldier effects I used on this design was neon glow for the left soldier and the right soldier I used a darken effect. In my opinion I feel that these effects aren't a good path way to go into for final design work.
I had developed this assignment further by experimenting with different effect applied onto the poppies. One effect was the chrome effect which made my poppy drawing look grey and metal like. Next effect that I had used was the glow effect, which made my poppy stand out more and brighter. The other poppy drawing was made by using the transparency blend tool, I had used the difference blend, which made my poppy purple.
This wallpaper experiment I decided to keep the design with red poppies. The poppy drawings that I had used for this experiment was flat colour drawing, the glow effect drawing and the gradient mesh drawing. I think this concept went well because I like how the poppies collage with each other.
This assignment was about producing different designs of poppies, started with the typography, by getting a few lines from a poem. Then chose the colours for the type, which I went with black and red, I went with these colours because black is recognised as death and i chose red because it is the colours of the poppy.
This experiment design was about me taking my soldier illustration into effect gallery, the effects that I chose was glow and sponge. I didn't like this experiment design because they wasn't suitable for my design of a soldier.
This poster design, I was assigned to replicate a poster that I found on Pinterest, the poster on the left is my own design and to make the soldier I used my original soldier drawing to make the poster.
This assignment was about producing an illustration of a poppy picture, I started with make a simple line drawing, and I did this by picking out shapes from picture. Then I used the eyedropper tool to get flat colours for the poppy picture. The next design was developed by me using gradient mesh, and this tool made the poppy become more life like.
This page shows one effect that I have used on my soldier drawing, The effect that I had used on the left soldier was Fresco, and I had put him next to my final soldier drawing because I wanted to see the difference between them both.
The soldier on the left side of the page is a silhouette version of my soldier. The right soldier I used a poster edges effect, which made the outlines of the soldier a lot more bolder.
This assignment was about spreading awareness about endangered animals, and producing posters to make people drawn towards the poster and they can read some facts about the animal. This was my final design, which I think is successful in some areas, for example the scales fit nicely in the top left. the improvements that I could do further is lower the opacity value of the map.