North British 1,350 hp B-B Class 29 (Previously Class 21 before re-engined) No.D6121 at Inverness MPD, August 1968. Built by the North British Locomotive Company, Glasgow and delivered on 18th Aug 1959. Withdrawn on 6th Oct 1971 and cut up at Dai Woodham's, Barry Island 1980.
D0260 'Lion' at Shrewsbury in April 1962. Built by B.R.C.W. and delivered on 28th May 1962. Withdrawn on 20th Jan 1964 after only 1 year and 7 months in service ! Cut up by T.W.Ward of Beighton on 31st March 1965.