Explore Weapons and more!

Сохранённые фотографии | 4 418 фотографий

Сохранённые фотографии | 4 418 фотографий

Iris Blunt force trauma resulting in a torn iris

((I wonder if this is what's wrong with my eye.)) Iris Blunt force trauma resulting in a torn iris.

Polycoria - a medical condition of having multiple pupils in one eye.

Multiple Colobomata of the Iris (or Polycoria Congenitalis), is a pathological condition of the eye characterized by more than one pupillary opening in the iris. It may be congenital or result from a disease affecting the iris.

Hyphema caused by iris lesion. A hyphema is a collection of blood inside the front part of the eye. The blood may cover part or all of the i...

Hyphema caused by iris lesion. A hyphema is a collection of blood inside the front part of the eye. The blood may cover part or all of the iris and the pupil, and may partly or totally block vision in that eye.

These are REAL images: true polycoria - two pupils in one iris. The fakes show two irises in one eye in an attempt to show two pupils in one eye.

A rare image of true polycoria, a condition causing multiple pupils in one eye.

Leukocoria literally means “white pupil.” It occurs when the pupil is white rather than the usual black. Leukocoria s the most common presenting sign in Retinoblastoma(RB). RB is a rare form of eye cancer that affects the retina of infants and young children.  It occurs in approximately 1 in every 20,000 births.  About 60% of the children with retinoblastoma will have tumors in only one eye, the remaining 40% will have multiple tumors found in both eyes.

Leukocoria literally means “white pupil.” It occurs when the pupil is white rather than the usual black. Leukocoria s the most common presenting sign in Retinoblastoma(RB). RB is a rare form of eye.

Pinterest
Search