An Art Deco platinum, Ceylon sapphire and diamond ring, 1920s. Set to the centre with a sugar loaf Ceylon sapphire weighing 30 carats, mounted in six simple platinum claws and flanked on each side by a trapezoid diamond, the pierced gallery featuring scroll work with a slightly tapering shank.
High carat gold ring, circa 1798 -1800, containing a virtuoso micro-ivory carving of warships engaged in battle, with cannons blazing. The vessels are set on a cobalt blue glass ground, in an octagonal glazed compartment, within a seed pearl surround.
A tourmaline and diamond ring, Nardi centering an elongated marquise-cut greenish blue tourmaline, weighing 6.92 carats, measuring approximately 33.50 x 6.40 x 5.30mm., completed by round brilliant-cut diamond shoulders; unsigned, attributed to Nardi; mounted in platinum.