Edwardian emerald and diamond plaque ring, circa 1910. This beauty is millegrain rubover-set vertically with four old brilliant-cut diamonds weighing approximately a total of 0.60 carats. The four diamonds are surrounded by a calibre-cut emerald cluster set in yellow gold, within a old brilliant-cut diamond surround. The design is further embellished by a yellow gold scrolled mount and beautiful, delicate diamond-set leaf-adorned shoulders. Via Diamonds in the Library.