3-Ingredient Orange Chicken
Published on March 23, 2022
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
- •1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- •1/2 cup orange marmalade sauce
- •1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- •2 large eggs
- •1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- •1/2 cup cornstarch
- •2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- •Oil, for frying
- •White rice, cooked
- •Green onions, for garnish
- •Sesame seeds, for garnish
- •Combine BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and teriyaki sauce in a saucepan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- •Beat eggs in one bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and cornstarch.
- •Dip chicken through egg, then through flour mixture.
- •Heat a thin layer of oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- •Once hot, add chicken and fry for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- •Add sauce to large bowl and toss crispy chicken through sauce.
- •Serve over white rice and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.