Skincare tips: acne / skin barrier repair (topicals, krave beauty great barrier relief, inkey list)
Published on February 9, 2022
Follow for more! (Watch my previous videos for more info on how I cleared my skin)
- •Subscribe on YouTube for more content 🤍
- •topicals like butter mask (great for eczema-prone skin)
- •krave beauty great barrie relief (useful for sensitized skin, i.e. skin burning from over exfoliation)
- •the inkey list ceramide treatment (provides additional ceramides to prevent moisture loss)
Check for products at Sephora. Krave Beauty GBR is available on their company’s website.
My skin type is dry and slightly sensitive with hormonal acne breakouts.
Products that helped with my acne
- •benzoyl peroxide 2.5% (for 1 1/2 months)
- •tretinoin 0.025% (currently using, on month 5)