Explore Chocolate Monaka, Panda Chocolate and more!

Explore related topics

Premium Sweet Potato Chocolate $2.50 http://thingsfromjapan.net/premium-sweet-potato-chocolate/ #Japanese chocolate #Japanese snack #sweet potato chocolate

Premium Sweet Potato Chocolate $2.50 http://thingsfromjapan.net/premium-sweet-potato-chocolate/ #Japanese chocolate #Japanese snack #sweet potato chocolate

Strawberry Cookie $5.00 http://thingsfromjapan.net/strawberry-cookie/ #Japanese cookie #Japanese snack #delicious Japanese snack

Strawberry Cookie $5.00 http://thingsfromjapan.net/strawberry-cookie/ #Japanese cookie #Japanese snack #delicious Japanese snack

Snack Ice Cream Panda Cookies | Giant Caplico  Delicioso cucurucho de galleta de barquillo, rellena de un delicado mousse con suaves y cremosas burbujas de chocolate blanco con toppings de cookies de cacao y corazón de chocolate.  http://japonshop.com/producto/snack_ice_cream_panda_cookies_giant_caplico

Snack Ice Cream Panda Cookies | Giant Caplico Delicioso cucurucho de galleta de barquillo, rellena de un delicado mousse con suaves y cremosas burbujas de chocolate blanco con toppings de cookies de cacao y corazón de chocolate. http://japonshop.com/producto/snack_ice_cream_panda_cookies_giant_caplico

Lotte March of Koala Cookie Cake — Berry Pancake $4.50 http://thingsfromjapan.net/lotte-march-koala-cookie-cake-berry-pancake/ #Japanese cookies #Japanese snack #koala cookie

Lotte March of Koala Cookie Cake — Berry Pancake $4.50 http://thingsfromjapan.net/lotte-march-koala-cookie-cake-berry-pancake/ #Japanese cookies #Japanese snack #koala cookie

Lottes Dual Chocolate Cereal treats are made of 75% chocolate, with the remaining 25% being crispy cereal-like layers.

Lottes Dual Chocolate Cereal treats are made of 75% chocolate, with the remaining 25% being crispy cereal-like layers.

Pinterest
Search