Swansea Memorial Branch - Toronto Public Library. Origins WW1 and Women’s Patriotic League of Swansea circa 1920s. Relocated to Swansea Municipal Building, 95 Lavinia Avenue. N.A. Armstrong, Architect. Building officially opened, 20 May 1959. Closed for building renovation and retrofit, 13 April 1991.
McGregor Park Branch - Toronto Public Library: Opened by the Scarborough Public Library Board, February 21 1962 by Architects Sproatt & Rolph. 24 May, closed for relocation. 14 June, old building demolished. 21 June, opened in new location attached to McGregor Park Community Centre. Architect, ZAS Architects Inc. Toronto Architecture and Urban Design Award - Honourable Mention, Building in Context 2005
Bloor Gladstone Branch - Toronto Public Library. 2006 Closed for restoration, renovation, and expansion, 30 December. Project Architects: rounthwaite, dick and hadley architects inc in association with Shoalts and Zaback Architects Ltd. and ERA Architects Inc. 2009 Reopened 23 July. Toronto Public Library first building with a green roof.
Toronto Reference Library: A new glass entrance cube nearly 3 storeys tall and visible from all directions (completed in December 2011) - part of the Toronto Reference Library Revitalization: A 5-year, $34 million project ; Funded by the City of Toronto, the Government of Ontario, the Government of Canada, and the Toronto Public Library Foundation's re:vitalize Campaign.