Explore Real Customer, Customer Photos and more!

Explore related topics

Our customer said: " were happy to see that we could order custom widths to ensure things looked even. We went with the Kona color since it provided the best shade. They not only provide great shade, they are still see-through to be able to enjoy the activities happening in the yard."

Our customer said: " were happy to see that we could order custom widths to ensure things looked even. We went with the Kona color since it provided the best shade. They not only provide great shade, they are still see-through to be able to enjoy the activities happening in the yard."

Our customer said: "They are beautiful, sturdy, and EASY TO INSTALL! I had all 3 windows done in less than 45 minutes. And my boys love them. They look great and they are easy for the boys to operate."

2" Economy Faux Wood Blind

Our customer said: "They are beautiful, sturdy, and EASY TO INSTALL! I had all 3 windows done in less than 45 minutes. And my boys love them. They look great and they are easy for the boys to operate."

Light Filtering Cellular shades look fab in this living room! Bloggers Kim + Scott said: "Not only do we stand behind the quality, durability and super-insulating-powers of our shades from Blinds.com, but we’re over the moon that they not only wanted to help us get a jump start on our very naked windows, but they also wanted to lend a hand for one of you, too!"

Light Filtering Cellular shades look fab in this living room! Bloggers Kim + Scott said: "Not only do we stand behind the quality, durability and super-insulating-powers of our shades from Blinds.com, but we’re over the moon that they not only wanted to help us get a jump start on our very naked windows, but they also wanted to lend a hand for one of you, too!"

This modern studio finally got shade!

The House that Lars Built Studio Gets Light (and Shade!) with 2-in-1 Motorized Shades

Cordless Roman Shade

Cordless Roman Shade

Our customer said: "This is the third time coming back to All of my cordless blinds are awesome. The Roman shade below looks beautiful next to our whirlpool tub. Thanks We love it."

Overall, I would highly recommend these roman shades to anyone who likes a more modern/contemporary look. They are not only beautiful but definitely keep the heat in at night and the blackout lining is amazing. Everyone who visits our home raves about them.

Overall, I would highly recommend these roman shades to anyone who likes a more modern/contemporary look. They are not only beautiful but definitely keep the heat in at night and the blackout lining is amazing. Everyone who visits our home raves about them.

Our customer said: "Bought these blinds to replace some metal mini-blinds in our motorhome. Should have done this sooner. Very easy to install. Glad we got the blackout shades for upcoming trip to Alaska. Fair price. They look nice. Very pleased. Many thanks."

2" Economy Faux Wood Blind

Our customer said: "Bought these blinds to replace some metal mini-blinds in our motorhome. Should have done this sooner. Very easy to install. Glad we got the blackout shades for upcoming trip to Alaska. Fair price. They look nice. Very pleased. Many thanks."

Blinds.com5

Sayonara Mini Blinds! Living Room Gets Stylish Upgrade with Bamboo Shades

Hear what the bloggers behind Yellow Brick Home have to say about Blinds.com Brand 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Shades.

Yellow Brick Home Blogger Review

Hear what the bloggers behind Yellow Brick Home have to say about Blinds.com Brand 3/8" Double Cell Light Filtering Shades.

Pinterest
Search