Explore One The, Vine Co and more!

Explore related topics

Vine führt bald Profil-Pages ein: Die Vanity URL dazu kann man sich bereits unter http://vine.co/ sichern.

Vine führt bald Profil-Pages ein: Die Vanity URL dazu kann man sich bereits unter http://vine.co/ sichern.

Pareto Principle infographic. Its not always easy to stick to the essence of Pareto's theory. It is also known as the 80/20 rule. This means 20% of the content you publish should be about your business. The other 80% should be about other things.

Pareto Principle infographic. Its not always easy to stick to the essence of Pareto's theory. It is also known as the 80/20 rule. This means 20% of the content you publish should be about your business. The other 80% should be about other things.

Zahlen zum Digital Influence Marketing: Nutzerverhalten (verwendet auf http://tlc-marketing-blog.com/2012/03/28/digital-influence-marketing-lieber-einflussreicher-nutzer-bitte-weitersagen/)

Zahlen zum Digital Influence Marketing: Nutzerverhalten (verwendet auf http://tlc-marketing-blog.com/2012/03/28/digital-influence-marketing-lieber-einflussreicher-nutzer-bitte-weitersagen/)

Social Media 2015: Das aktuelle Datenblatt zu Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Co. | Kroker's Look @ IT  http://blog.wiwo.de/look-at-it/2015/07/27/social-media-2015-das-aktuelle-datenblatt-zu-facebook-twitter-instagram-co/

Social Media 2015: Das aktuelle Datenblatt zu Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Co. | Kroker's Look @ IT http://blog.wiwo.de/look-at-it/2015/07/27/social-media-2015-das-aktuelle-datenblatt-zu-facebook-twitter-instagram-co/

Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas
Search