Explore So Funny, Funny Shit and more!

Explore related topics

By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong...

By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong...

If a woman asks you a question it's better to tell her the truth because chances are she's asking because she already knows the answer.

If a woman asks you a question it's better to tell her the truth because chances are she's asking because she already knows the answer.

Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.....

Truth about Women

In other words 40% of women are violent and the other 60% are just shallow

In other words 40% of women are violent and the other 60% are just shallow

Pinterest
Search