The London Stone in Cannon Street is the oldest piece of London. It was moved in the 1700s from the south side of the street to the north side and built into the wall of the former Church of Saint Swithun before the church was bombed in WW2, yet the stone was left unharmed. The name “London Stone” was first recorded in historical documents around 1100. - Click on pin for full history.
A Mexican Photographer, Overshadowed but Not Outdone