Explore these ideas and much more!

1906

1906

Ward-Belmont becomes a co-educational, four-year institution, and the former Ward-Belmont preparatory school moves to a 26-acre estate across town. Enrolling 161 girls during its first year, the school would continue on to become Harpeth Hall, one of the finest schools for girls in the nation.

Ward-Belmont becomes a co-educational, four-year institution, and the former Ward-Belmont preparatory school moves to a 26-acre estate across town. Enrolling 161 girls during its first year, the school would continue on to become Harpeth Hall, one of the finest schools for girls in the nation.

girls school

girls school

Belmont University - The ‘Singing Tower,’ built around 1850 as part of the estate of Colonel and Mrs. Acklen, was originally used as a water tower. In 1928, a carillon of 23 bells was installed at Ward-Belmont School for Girls. This was the first carillon in Tennessee and one of the first 25 carillons to be installed in North America. Located in the heart of Belmont’s beautiful campus, Carillon performances are held at various times during the school year to commemorate ...

Belmont University - The ‘Singing Tower,’ built around 1850 as part of the estate of Colonel and Mrs. Acklen, was originally used as a water tower. In 1928, a carillon of 23 bells was installed at Ward-Belmont School for Girls. This was the first carillon in Tennessee and one of the first 25 carillons to be installed in North America. Located in the heart of Belmont’s beautiful campus, Carillon performances are held at various times during the school year to commemorate ...

1906

1906

The 'Singing Tower,' built around 1850 as part of the estate of Colonel and Mrs. Acklen, was originally used as a water tower. In 1928, a carillon of 23 bells was installed at Ward-Belmont School for Girls. This was the first carillon in Tennessee and one of the first 25 carillons to be installed in North America.

The 'Singing Tower,' built around 1850 as part of the estate of Colonel and Mrs. Acklen, was originally used as a water tower. In 1928, a carillon of 23 bells was installed at Ward-Belmont School for Girls. This was the first carillon in Tennessee and one of the first 25 carillons to be installed in North America.

1915

1915

Pinterest
Search