Explore Chlorine And More, Watch Video and more!

Explore related topics

AFTER IKKOS Click to Watch Video

AFTER IKKOS Click to Watch Video

I know people like this, but I do the IM so I am the weird one who likes all the strokes. (Butterfly is painful though)

I know people like this, but I do the IM so I am the weird one who likes all the strokes. (Butterfly is painful though)

Not sure about the other sports' reaction, but for swimming this is a very big truth.  I love 30 seconds rest.  (its extremely rare)

Not sure about the other sports' reaction, but for swimming this is a very big truth. I love 30 seconds rest. (its extremely rare)

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

Pinterest
Search