Explore Case Study, Rabbit and more!

Explore related topics

Bouncing bunny Rosie’s hopping days were nearly numbered when she broke her leg in a fall. But luckily, PDSA vets were able to perform delicate surgery to repair the damage and she’s now back on all four paws.

Bouncing bunny Rosie’s hopping days were nearly numbered when she broke her leg in a fall. But luckily, PDSA vets were able to perform delicate surgery to repair the damage and she’s now back on all four paws.

Photo of Spin the cat with owner and a PDSA vet

Photo of Spin the cat with owner and a PDSA vet

Cat survives by a whisker but loses tail after air gun attack.  Star the cat is lucky to be alive, thanks to PDSA vets!

Cat survives by a whisker but loses tail after air gun attack. Star the cat is lucky to be alive, thanks to PDSA vets!

PDSA saves puppy poisoned by chocolate! Kofhii was adopted by her new owner, Avril Chamberlain and her children last year. Her ordeal began when she was just four-months-old and got her paws on a box of chocolates, which were a left over gift, while the family were out.

PDSA saves puppy poisoned by chocolate! Kofhii was adopted by her new owner, Avril Chamberlain and her children last year. Her ordeal began when she was just four-months-old and got her paws on a box of chocolates, which were a left over gift, while the family were out.

Marvellous #dog Milo saved by PDSA vets! PDSA #vets have saved the life of an extraordinary dog from Cardiff, who acts as a guide dog for his blind canine ‘brother’.

Marvellous #dog Milo saved by PDSA vets! PDSA #vets have saved the life of an extraordinary dog from Cardiff, who acts as a guide dog for his blind canine ‘brother’.

Mega Miranda the bunny about to go on a diet, via PDSA

Mega Miranda the bunny about to go on a diet, via PDSA

'Miracle survivor' Hades pulls through after suffering severe chemical burns

Dog nearly dies after swallowing tennis ball PDSA vets have saved the life of a dog that swallowed a TENNIS BALL.     Two-year-old Husky-cross Pax from Brighton came down with a sudden mystery illness recently; he had stopped eating, was being sick and became very lethargic, so worried owner Anna Dziedzic (29) turned to vet charity, PDSA, for help.

Dog nearly dies after swallowing tennis ball PDSA vets have saved the life of a dog that swallowed a TENNIS BALL. Two-year-old Husky-cross Pax from Brighton came down with a sudden mystery illness recently; he had stopped eating, was being sick and became very lethargic, so worried owner Anna Dziedzic (29) turned to vet charity, PDSA, for help.

Loveable Staffordshire Bull Terrier Sam owes his life to an injured paw which alerted vets to a much deadlier problem that could have proven...

Loveable Staffordshire Bull Terrier Sam owes his life to an injured paw which alerted vets to a much deadlier problem that could have proven...

Pinterest
Search