Funnies And Interesting Facts.

Collection by Outerpool Surf Shop

13 
Pins
 • 
63 
Followers

Just something to make you laugh and make your day! #funny #interesting

Outerpool Surf Shop
South Africa has the most luxurious train in the world, The Rovos Rail. #SouthAfrica #Train #Luxurious

Security Check Required

South Africa has the most luxurious train in the world, The Rovos Rail. #SouthAfrica #Train #Luxurious

The Moon (or Luna) is the Earth’s only natural satellite and was formed 4.6 billion years ago around some 30–50 million years after the formation of the solar system. ‪#‎Moon‬ ‪#‎Facts‬

Security Check Required

The Moon (or Luna) is the Earth’s only natural satellite and was formed 4.6 billion years ago around some 30–50 million years after the formation of the solar system. ‪#‎Moon‬ ‪#‎Facts‬

" The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun." #Funny #Surfer #Fun

Security Check Required

" The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun." #Funny #Surfer #Fun

The world’s largest snowflake was reported to be 15 inches across and 8 inches thick. The Guinness Book of World Records states that this giant snowflake was found at Fort Keogh, Montana on January 28, 1887. #snowflake #winter #interesting

Security Check Required

The world’s largest snowflake was reported to be 15 inches across and 8 inches thick. The Guinness Book of World Records states that this giant snowflake was found at Fort Keogh, Montana on January 28, 1887. #snowflake #winter #interesting

Did you know during winter the Arctic Ocean is almost completely covered in sea ice. #ocean #winter #didyouknow

Security Check Required

Did you know during winter the Arctic Ocean is almost completely covered in sea ice. #ocean #winter #didyouknow

Route 62, Western Cape. For all the wine lovers out there, note that route 62 happens to be the longest wine route in the world – encompassing the areas of Wellington, Tulbagh, Worcester, Robertson and the Klein Karoo.  #Facts #SouthAfrica #WineRoute

Security Check Required

Route 62, Western Cape. For all the wine lovers out there, note that route 62 happens to be the longest wine route in the world – encompassing the areas of Wellington, Tulbagh, Worcester, Robertson and the Klein Karoo. #Facts #SouthAfrica #WineRoute

Of the 400 or so shark species, about 80% grow to less than 1.6m and are unable to hurt people or rarely encounter people. Only 32 species have been documented in attacks on humans, and an additional 36 species are considered potentially dangerous. #ocean #sharks #didyouknow

Security Check Required

Of the 400 or so shark species, about 80% grow to less than 1.6m and are unable to hurt people or rarely encounter people. Only 32 species have been documented in attacks on humans, and an additional 36 species are considered potentially dangerous. #ocean #sharks #didyouknow

Interesting Fact! Salt water oceans make up 71% of the Earth’s surface, which the other 29% made up of the Earth’s continents and islands. But there are also freshwater lakes and glaciers that cover the Earth’s surface. #Ocean #water #earthssurface

Security Check Required

Interesting Fact! Salt water oceans make up 71% of the Earth’s surface, which the other 29% made up of the Earth’s continents and islands. But there are also freshwater lakes and glaciers that cover the Earth’s surface. #Ocean #water #earthssurface

Here a great laugh for the day! #funny #online #fish

Security Check Required

Here a great laugh for the day! #funny #online #fish

Did You Know? Male Seahorses give birth to their young? The female lays her eggs in his pouch and they stay there until they hatch.  #didyouknow #seahorses

Security Check Required

Did You Know? Male Seahorses give birth to their young? The female lays her eggs in his pouch and they stay there until they hatch. #didyouknow #seahorses

Did You Know? A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue. #didyouknow #lobster #oxygen

Security Check Required

Did You Know? A lobsters blood is colorless but when exposed to oxygen it turns blue. #didyouknow #lobster #oxygen

The moment when you pray the hardest. #moments #pray #scared

Security Check Required

The moment when you pray the hardest. #moments #pray #scared