Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders - Dinner, then Dessert
Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders with just five ingredients and 30 minutes these are the PERFECT gameday treat! A sticky, sweet, salty, crunchy appetizer.
Family-Favorite Baked Chicken Fingers (+VIDEO) | Lil' Luna
A healthy way to eat chicken that kids absolutely love - Baked Chicken Fingers! Chicken dipped in flour, egg, and panko, then baked to a crispy perfection! Not to mention they're SO easy to make!
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe Video
Need a new way to cook chicken? Try Hidden Valley’s Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken, guaranteed to please the whole family!
Gluten-Free Pretzel-Crusted Ranch Chicken Tenders | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick spray or oil. 2. In a shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs. On a plate, spread out the pretzel crumbs and mix well with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker. 3. Dip each chicken tender into the eggs, shaking off excess. Press into the crumbs, coating well on all sides. Place onto the tray. 4. Drizzle tenders with the olive oil or melted butter. Bake for…
Fry Ranch Tenders Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. In a small bowl, combine half of the packet of seasoning mix with sour cream and stir until well blended. Chill covered until ready to use. 2. In another bowl, combine the remaining half packet of seasoning mix with the buttermilk and stir until well blended. Combine chicken and buttermilk mixture together in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag. Seal the bag, turn to coat the chicken. Chill for at least 1 hour, overnight is best. 3. Remove the chicken from the bag, shake off any remaining…
Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Sprinkle the chicken with ¼ of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Wrap two bacon slices around each piece of chicken. 2. Preheat the broiler. 3. Arrange the chicken in a lightly oiled oven proof skillet. 4. Cook the chicken over medium heat about 5–7 minutes on each side until the bacon is crisp and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF and the juices run clear. Top each chicken breast with two slices of tomato and 1 slice of cheese 5. Place…
One Pan Cheesy BBQ Ranch Chicken Skillet | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 2. Heat oil in a large (12 inch) and deep skillet over medium high heat. 3. Season chicken on each side with salt and pepper to taste. 4. Place chicken skin side down in the skillet and cook each side for 5 minutes. Brush each side with bbq sauce while the other side cooks. Place chicken on a plate and set aside. 5. Add corn and beans to the empty skillet (leaving the leftover oil in the skillet is fine) and allow to grill for 2–3 minutes. Stir in the cilantro and…
Hidden Valley Chicken Sticks Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Prepare dips mix according to package directions. 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together juice and prepared dip. Pour off and reserve half of juice mixture for dipping sauce. Add chicken to remaining marinade and refrigerate several hours or overnight. 3. Remove chicken and place on skewers, reserving marinade for basting. Grill over medium-hot charcoal briquettes or broil until done, about 5–6 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade. 4. Serve hot with reserved dipping sauce.