The Castle of Good Hope. Built between 1666 and 1679 by the Dutch East India Company (VOC) as a maritime replenishment station, the Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
The beautiful flora, fauna and landscapes of Noetzie in Knysna.
According to an old map there were five 'stops' between Three Anchor Bay and the end of the line. This looks like the 'main'station where the present day swimming pool is. Confirmation would be appreciated.