Louise Adendorff

Louise Adendorff

Louise Adendorff
More ideas from Louise
Green & Grey

tub/shower combo with no doors/curtains I just LOVE the idea of NO tracks or doors or anything to get all gunky! I hate the shower/tub situation usually, but I could possibly deal with it if it was a sunken bath.

Amazing photo illusions                                                                                                                                                                                 More

3 different optical illusion here that really makes you think:High cognitive effort.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Funny pictures about They see us rolling. Oh, and cool pics about They see us rolling. Also, They see us rolling.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said blue drill.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver>>>>purple wrench>>>>>red screwdriver>>>>yellow hammer

Optical  illusion                                                                                                                                                     More

Dice optical illusion The dice appear to form an impossible triangle. If the position of the camera was to shift slightly, you would see that in reality the 'triangle' is actually created by three lines of dice arranged in the shape of the letter 'Z'