The Lanzerac Manor House, 1973

The Lanzerac Manor House, 1973

Schoongezicht Manor House, known as Lanzerac today

Schoongezicht Manor House, known as Lanzerac today

A painting of the farm when it was still called "Schoongezicht'

A painting of the farm when it was still called "Schoongezicht'

The world's first bottled Pinotage

The world's first bottled Pinotage

Mrs English's grave, who named the farm 'Lanzerac' in 1914

Mrs English's grave, who named the farm 'Lanzerac' in 1914

Professor Perold, the father of Pinotage

Professor Perold, the father of Pinotage

Mrs English, owner of Lanzerac Estate 1914

Mrs English, owner of Lanzerac Estate 1914

General Charles Lanrezac, after whom Mrs English named the farm

General Charles Lanrezac, after whom Mrs English named the farm

Pinterest
Search