Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Unsolved Mystery. Get inspired and try out new things.
1. Spring-Heeled Jack is a mysterious boogeyman that was said to ring residents of Londons’ doorbells dressed as a bear, a ghost or a devil and scratch them with metal claws before leaping away with unnatural agility. Sightings of him stretched from 1837 to 1904.
Jennifer Rueff saved to did you know
1. A diamond studded golden owl was buried somewhere in France in 1993. There is a book of riddles leading to its location, but it still hasn't been found. There is a 1,000,000 franc prize for the person who finds it.
Victoria Herd saved to Funny
Serie documental que presenta casos reales de desapariciones inexplicables, espantosos asesinatos y encuentros paranormales.
Alicia saved to Series vistas
01. There is 9.3 miles by 17.4 miles geoglyph (Marree Man) in Australia with 100 feet wide outlines depicting an indigenous man. Its origin remains a mystery with no known witnesses to its creation. A plaque of an American flag was found buried 5 feet under the nose of the figure. #unsolved #mystery #bizarre #strange #americanflag #geoglyph #almonds #shellgrotto #factrepublic #wtffact #knowledge #funfact #travel #spooky #haunted
Elsie Roux saved to Interesting
"There are so many creepy and confusing details about the Villisca axe murders. Like, why did the killer (or killers) cover all the mirrors..."
Mary D saved to Grave Secrets
1. In 2014, astronomers discovered that 18 giant blue stars were being ejected out of our galaxy and they were unsure how the stars were being propelled. Unlike most other known hypervelocity stars, these are not exiting after interacting with the black hole in the heart of the galaxy. Leaving the galaxy takes a phenomenal amount of energy. Stars must reach speeds 1 million mph (1.6 million km/h) faster than the 600,000 mph (970,000 km/h) at which objects already speed around the Milky Way.
1. About 13 paintings were stolen from an art museum in Boston in 1990 by two thieves dressed in police uniforms, who tricked museum security into letting them access the gallery. Value of the paintings lost was over $500 million, making it the largest private property heist in history. The case still remains unsolved.
23 Disappearances, Glitches In The Matrix, And Other Unsolved Mysteries, As Told By The People Who Experienced Them
Unsolved mysteries can happen to anyone...even you.
Mandi Ellis saved to Quick Saves