Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Superbowl cake. Get inspired and try out new things.
A fondant football field to celebrate the end of the season. All accents are fondant or gumpaste except football, which is molded chocolate. Yummy!
Football season is in high gear, so with that, let’s talk game day grub! In my home, it’s all about the food, so—come one, come all—just don’t forget to bring your eating pants. Today, I’m sharing a few of my favorites for half-time, snack-time with video recipes for the 7-Layer Greek Dip and the Chocolate...Read More »
2 · Kick your football party into high gear with this Pull-Apart Football Cake. Made using chocolate cupcakes, this cake requires no slicing and serving…simply pull off a cupcake and dive in. A fun sweet treat for viewing parties or tailgating, this football cake is sure to score you brownie points with your family and friends!
Baking & Spices
- 1 Color right performance food coloring set
- 4 1/2 lb Decorator icing, White
Bread & Baked Goods
- 789 Cake icer decorating tip
- 75 Count Kraft paper cupcake liners
- 1 Open star cake decorating tip 1m
- 12 cup Perfect results premium non-stick bakeware muffin and cupcake pan
- 1 Marshmallows, Large
- 12-Inch Disposable Decorating Bags, 12-Count
- Basket Decorating Tip 47 Carded
- Chrome Plated Cooling Grid, 14.5 x 20 Inch
- Decorating Bags, 16-Inch Disposable Piping Bags, 12-Count
- Favorite Chocolate Cake Mix or Recipe
- Serving platter
Looking for healthy Super Bowl ideas or lighter party snacks? A football fruit tray works as an appetizer or dessert idea for the big game.
It’s game day and you want to make something special, but how do you make a football field cake? Follow this step-by-step recipe to create the ultimate touchdown for your taste buds. Game day doesn’t get any more delicious than this.
- 1 can ready-to-spread vanilla frosting creamy (16 oz), divided
- 1 tsp HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- food color, green, red and yellow
- 1-2/3 cups HERSHEY'S Premier White Creme Chips
- 1 package REESE'S PIECES Candies (8 oz)
- 11 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 11 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- 3 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Candies
- 6 ROLO® Creamy Caramels in Chocolate Candy
- 2 Floral craft wire (7 inches length)
- 2 TWIZZLERS Rainbow Twists
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup butter or margarine (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
Learn how to make a football cake easily using a cake mix! This simple football cake is great for a birthday or for watching the super bowl or any American football game! See step-by-step how to make this easy cake recipe football shaped without a special pan!
Baking & Spices
- 1 15 ounce box Cake mix
- 1 16 ounce can Chocolate frosting
- 1 Food coloring, Green
- 1 16 ounce can Vanilla frosting
- 1 Milk