Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Edible art. Get inspired and try out new things.
ART YOU CAN EAT is such fun! Check out our easy EDIBLE PAINT RECIPE and get the kids busy creating their own RAINBOW BREAD MASTERPIECES.
'Sugar Artist' Liz Joy makes incredible artistic baked goods through her company, Inspired to Taste. She recently started creating 'narrative pies,' which features scenes from books or movies.
When you launch a coloring book, you must have a party with themed snacks, right? I invited over some friends and cooked up a sweet treat--Artist Palette Sugar Cookies! You can't have a painter's palette without a paintbrush, so I've
2 · It's time to get more creative and fun with your focaccia! Make a creative mosaic pattern on your bread. Not only does it make it pretty but it makes your focaccia even tastier with the added vegetables. Take a peek at how to make this Moroccan Tile Mosaic Focaccia - it's easier than you think!
- 1 Cherry tomatoes, Red
- 1 Cherry tomatoes, Orange
- 6 Chillies, large red
- 1 Parsley, leaves
- 1 Red cabbage, leaf
- 1/4 Red onion
- 1 Black olive, slices
Baking & Spices
- 500 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Yeast, instant dried
Oils & Vinegars
- 150 ml 5flozs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cheese cut into stars using a star cookie cutter
- 500 ml 16.9flozs. lukewarm water
- Also nutritionally speaking, did you know that many bought bread loaves contain up to 15 ingredients while the basic bread here contains four (five including water)?
- These decorative focaccias use up odds and ends that you have in your fridge of crisper. Find a use for those extra chillies, last sprigs of herbs or small wedge of cabbage!
I took an interest in food from a very young age. By twelve, I was already cooking family meals as a way to help my father after a long day of work.
https://paypal.me/fruitartist?locale.x=zh_TWThank you for your sponsorship！How to cut a beautiful fruit plate?You can try it in your kitchen.We can cut a bea...
This might not be a traditional apple pie, but it's something better: It's edible art! 🎨 Complete with apple roses, decroative pie crust, and a gooey apple filly. This easy pie is the perfect dessert for fall, Thanksgiving, or any day you're craving apple pie with a little extra personality (aka caramel)! Find the full recipe and more at chefclub.tv!
- 1 Apples, red
- 1 Granny smith apples
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cups Apple sauce
- 1 Caramel sauce, salted
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almonds, roasted
Bread & Baked Goods
- 2 Puff pastries
- 1 Chefclub vanilla ice cream