Dot grid journal
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Dot grid journal. Get inspired and try out new things.
Creative Bullet Journal dot grids, dividers, and borders! I think that I must sound like a broken record, but I love to tell my workshop attendees "use those dots!!!" - The dot grid notebook has so many benefits, but I believe that it can do more than create simple boxes... like borders and dividers!
Crystal Davidson saved to Bullet Journal
Hi friends, Renee with @thediyday here to share nine doodles to include in your dot grid journal layouts. While creating these headers I wondered if I should call them doodles or line drawings. Afterall, these are doodles because they are simply made but they are also line drawings because they consist mainly of straight lines. […]
Kori Journal Stuff saved to Day Planner
It wasn’t until a few months after starting my dot grid, that I decided to try a habit tracker. At first, I was a skeptic. Does it really matter if I don’t get 8 glasses of water a day (turns out, yes). But oh how quickly I became obsessed with these layouts. I love it because, eventually I stopped needing it. My habits became automatic (which is exactly the point). If you’re already using one of our dot grid journals, here’s a quick tutorial on how I created this layout. The layout will…
Stephanie saved to Bullet Journaling
Want to know what's grid spacing guide and how to use it in your Bullet Journal? I'll explain it all in this post and include tons of tips on how to create a perfect one for you. What is a Bullet Journal grid guide? How to create a grid guide spread? I'm here to explain it all and help you create your Bullet Journal pages even faster!
Theresa Turck saved to 7#BuJo & Doodles
Oct 12, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Molly Kay. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest
Asmaa Aswefy saved to +25 journal IDEA
Hello! As this is my first time writing for the Nikki’s Supply Store blog, I thought I’d do a quick introduction: I’m Joy, I live in Cambridgeshire with my boyfriend and cat, and you may know me from Instagram as @pinkcoatclub. I’ve been running an online sewing-themed gifts and accessories business for the last four years, but will soon be closing up shop. As well as stationery, I love dressmaking, roller skating, vegan junk food and Halloween. I started bullet journaling in November 2020…
Anna Ström saved to Bullet journal
50+ July Bullet Journal Ideas to inspire you for your July Bullet Journal...July cover page ideas, mood trackers..habit trackers... summer doodles...
sarah masters saved to journal
If I don't write a task down, there's a 73% chance It'll be forgotten, and a 27% chance I'll remember a week after it's due. At 2 am. Writing down task eliminates those problems, and makes a much more productive week. When I simply writing down tasks, it makes my day look entirely overwhelming. I'm not sure where to get started! To help with this issue, I use Tombow brush pens to color code specific tasks. Color coding specific tasks helps quickly identify which ta...
Hi friends, Adrienne from @studio80design here to share a fun tutorial on how to create a geometric pattern using the all new Archer and Olive Metallic Acrylograph Pens! I’m only using the metallic colors that make up a rainbow for this tutorial, which turns out to be seven colors! Tools you’ll need: Archer and Olive .7mm Metallic Acrylograph Pens Archer and Olive A5 Signature Dot Grid Notebook Pencil Step 1 Take the red .7mm metallic Acrylograph pen and draw a rectangle that is five squares…
tara Gudel saved to Doodles Drawings