Hinkley Lighting and Fredrick Ramond lifestyle photography
The warmest, most welcoming entryway complete with vintage design details, natural elements and modern touches to tie it all together. 💡: Chance @kkidesignsco There's everything to love about the classic shape of Chance's semi-flush mounts and pendant. Hinkley's design focuses on details such as rivets along the top and bottom cast frame and a functional light source that also illuminates for added sophistication.
Sharing a fabulous installation featuring statement lighting at a wedding venue in Dayton, Ohio. The Lift, a 120-year-old building once an ice cream cone factory, was transformed into a beautiful space to exchange vows. (Tryst, Vida, Archer Collections featured; Image courtesy of JLW Lighting.) #hospitalitydesign #hospitalitylighting #lightingdesign
A very cute + chic nursery thanks to that patterned ceiling and the Echelon💡 Semi Flush Mount. Breathing inspiration drawn from the classic style of Art Deco, Echelon, from our @LisaMcDennon Collection, is a multi-tier style in a gleaming Heritage Brass finish. 📸: @dwellingtable Design: @hannah_sutter_interiors
Stunning example of the 80/20 rule! In interior design, they say as long as 80% of your interior is unified by the same style, period, or philosophy, you can deviate with the other 20%. 80% of this gorgeous kitchen focuses on light and bright paint, flooring, countertops -- 20% mixes in pops of darker tones to create visual intrigue and character. 💡: Argo @in.house.design 📸 @philcrozier 🏠 @andisonresidentialdesign 🔨 @dreamridgehomes source: American Institute of Interior Design
It's time for a spring refresh! For @details.and.design, that starts with fresh flowers and a little movement. If you need a little motivation, #shelfstyling always sets the wheels in motion for us. Semi-Flush mounts like Harper 💡 are perfect in smaller areas, maximizing light output as they hug the ceiling. @details.and.design