Grizelda Saayman-Prins

2 followers
·
22 following
In the end we only regret chances we didnt take.The relationships we were scared to have and the decisions we waited to long to make there comes a time in your
Grizelda Saayman-Prins
More ideas from Grizelda
This homemade all-natural Blackhead Busting Blackout face mask helps naturally and gently clear skin and banish acne with 2 powerful ingredients: activated charcoal and bentonite clay. Plus it's so simple to make! via @bodyunburdened

This homemade all-natural Blackhead Busting Blackout face mask helps naturally and gently clear skin and banish acne with 2 powerful ingredients: activated charcoal and bentonite clay. Plus it's so simple to make! via @bodyunburdened

Baking Soda for Blackheads

Have you ever used baking soda for blackheads? If not, you're going to love this anti-blackhead mask which is more effective than any other treatment!

Twisted updo time! 😊 1) Separate hair into three sections. 2) Braid the two back sections up towards the front of your head. 3) Secure…

Twisted updo time! 😊 1) Separate hair into three sections. 2) Braid the two back sections up towards the front of your head. 3) Secure…

Get rich using only 10% of your wealth using the barbell strategy. What is the Barbell Strategy for creating wealth? Essentially, the strategy is to, with 90% of your capital, take little to no risk, and with the other 10% of your capital, invest in a diversified set of very risky asset investments. This way, your investment portfolio will not be crushed when something goes very wrong; by only risking 10%, the maximum you can lose is 10%.

Get rich using only 10% of your wealth using the barbell strategy. What is the Barbell Strategy for creating wealth? Essentially, the strategy is to, with 90% of your capital, take little to no risk, and with the other 10% of your capital, invest in a diversified set of very risky asset investments. This way, your investment portfolio will not be crushed when something goes very wrong; by only risking 10%, the maximum you can lose is 10%.

paycheck to paycheck, stop paycheck to paycheck, stop living paycheck to paycheck, stop being broke, broke, budgeting, budgeting tips, how to budget, how to stop living paycheck to paycheck

paycheck to paycheck, stop paycheck to paycheck, stop living paycheck to paycheck, stop being broke, broke, budgeting, budgeting tips, how to budget, how to stop living paycheck to paycheck

Saving an extra $1000 a month might seem like an impossible task, but it really isn't. Small changes go a long way to saving money, balancing your budget and managing money. Read on to learn how small changes can really add up to a huge amount of money saved. Saving Money | Money Saving Tips | Finance | Get Out Of Debt | saving money | money | saving money tips | money saving tips | money saving ideas | frugal living | thrifty living #savingmoney #money #finance

Saving an extra $1000 a month might seem like an impossible task, but it really isn't. Small changes go a long way to saving money, balancing your budget and managing money. Read on to learn how small changes can really add up to a huge amount of money saved. Saving Money | Money Saving Tips | Finance | Get Out Of Debt | saving money | money | saving money tips | money saving tips | money saving ideas | frugal living | thrifty living #savingmoney #money #finance

struggling to get out of debt? get these things under control and stop the debt cycle!

Debt payoff baby steps debt free printables,get out of debt inspiration abacus debt management,debt consolidation organizations debt creation.

How we Paid off 19,000 in 11 Months This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my policy & disclosures for more information. Can I just say that this year has flown by… It seemed like yesterday that we made a new year resolution to pay off debt and here I am now about to tell you ... Read More about How We Paid Off 19,000 in 11 months

Learn how we paid off debt in 11 months with 5 great tips. This post is great for people who are budgeting for beginners or wanting to live a more frugal.

Which Debt Do I Pay First

Are you swimming in debt and have no idea what debt to start paying off first? Use our debt calculator to figure out how to pay off debt.