Felicity Berold
More ideas from Felicity
"Maybe being powerful means being fragile..." Ai Weiwei on being Art Review Magazine's most powerful artist in the world

"Maybe being powerful means being fragile..." Ai Weiwei on being Art Review Magazine's most powerful artist in the world

Starting Succulents from Leaves- i love doing this and watching them grow :) you can get so many plants from just one succulent!

Starting Succulents from Leaves- i love doing this and watching them grow :) you can get so many plants from just one succulent!

The Gruffalo worksheets - Worksheets based around Julia Donaldson’s The Gruffalo, useful when looking at grammar and punctuation.

The Gruffalo worksheets - Worksheets based around Julia Donaldson’s The Gruffalo, useful when looking at grammar and punctuation.

Iron deficiency symptoms and foods rich in iron Vitamins and minerals play an important role in maintaining health. Iron is no exception. World Health Organization warns that 80% of the world population suffers from a lack of iron. If you are part of the remaining 20% – keep it up. But if you’re part of the majority – this article is just for you.

Iron deficiency symptoms and foods rich in iron Vitamins and minerals play an important role in maintaining health. Iron is no exception. World Health Organization warns that 80% of the world population suffers from a lack of iron. If you are part of the remaining 20% – keep it up. But if you’re part of the majority – this article is just for you.