St Mary's Curch, Lower Slaughter. Church of England services. Rebuilt in 1867, although the four-windowed northern side remains from the earlier building. This Transitional Norman arcade was incorporated into the present church by Benjamin Ferry, who also added the tall spire, which now has a well-disguised fiber-glass top. Notable features include an alabaster reredos, some brightly-colored stained glass in the north aisle, and a pretty churchyard.