They're persistent, hardy and unlike other bugs, you definitely do not want to squash a stink bug. It's named for a reason! So how do you tackle a pest that thrives in every season and loves to turn up like a bad penny? With a few smart, simple tricks. Take a look at 5 effective ways to get rid of stink bugs without the smell and how to prevent them from cozying up to your home.

5 Ways to Get Rid of Stink Bugs

How to make a DIY stink bug trap

Simple DIY Stink Bug Trap (Works Fast) Build One Today!

How to Fight Stink Bugs in Your House - STOP STINK BUGS! - Get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs

STOP STINK BUGS! - Get rid of brown marmorated stink bugs - Learn how to get rid of stink bugs and kill stink bugs.

Makeshift Caterpillar cage, but a better idea would be to use potted milkweed plants or cuttings containers since individual leaves dry up too quickly...

Tomato Cage Caterpillar House

DIY Tomato Cage Caterpillar House_ wonder if I can do this to keep stink bugs off my tomato plants

Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally Step 1 Version 2.jpg

Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally

How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally. Stink bugs can be an eyesore and a constant assault against your sense of smell. They can cause mild damage to your garden but become an especially aggravating nuisance once inside your home.

How to make a simple, cheap, and amazingly effective DIY stink bug trap.  More information and a video tutorial on the website.

Simple DIY Stink Bug Trap (Works Fast) Build One Today!

A Stink Bug Trap that Really Works – Place a light above a pan with soapy water and leave the light on all night. The stink bugs are attracted to teh light. Once they get in the water, they quickly drown. (Liquid dish soap)

A Stink Bug Trap that Really Works – Place a light above a pan with soapy water and leave the light on all night. The stink bugs are attracted to the light. Once they get in the water, they quickly drown. (Liquid dish soap) [wonder if it'd actually work]

Isopropyl Alcohol = bug spray. In fact, it's the only thing we've found that kills stink bugs without them spraying. We've also sprayed wasps in the air and they were dead when they hit the ground.    You'll need: spray bottle, rubbing alcohol, liquid detergent, water.  Fill the spray bottle with 85% water, add a dash soft soap, fill the remaining 15% with rubbing alcohol. Then Mix and then spray.

how to exterminate stink bugs.You'll need: spray bottle rubbing alcohol liquid detergent water Fill the spray bottle with water, add a dash soft soap, fill the remaining with rubbing alcohol. Then Mix and then spray.

Stink Bug Trap: DIY Trap Catches 100s Of Stink Bugs A Night! Brown marmorated stink bug

Simple DIY Stink Bug Trap (Works Fast) Build One Today!

Natural stink bug home remedies

Effective Stink Bug Home Remedies For Home & Yard

Try these safe and effective stink bug remedies before resorting to spraying your home with potent insecticides.

Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally Step 3 Version 4.jpg

Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally

How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs Naturally. Stink bugs can be an eyesore and a constant assault against your sense of smell. They can cause mild damage to your garden but become an especially aggravating nuisance once inside your home.

There are hundreds of different types of stink bugs. But it's the Asian newcomers, first found in Allentown, Pennsylvania in 1998, that get all the attention.

How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs

There are hundreds of different types of stink bugs. But it& the Asian newcomers, first found in Allentown, Pennsylvania in that get all the attention.

Pinterest
Search