L'Hermitage, River Road, Darrow, LA. Presumed to be one of the earliest surviving Greek Revival plantation homes in LA. Built in the early 1800's by Marius Pons Bringier + first leased + then transferred to his son, Michel Douradou after his marriage to Louise Elizabeth Aglae duBourg de St. Colomb. Indigo was the cash crop until at least 1812. Douradou named L'Hermitage after the TN home of his hero, who visited after the Battle of New Orleans.